Bartlett Therapeutic Massage takes the safety of its clients (and my family) very seriously. As massage is a close-contact business we are taking extra precautions to keep all of us safe. We will all have to follow these strict guidelines set by the CDC, the State of Tennessee and Shelby County Health Department in order to operate:
- Please download and fill out the Client Intake Form and bring it with you to your appointment.
- All sessions will continue to be by appointment only.
- Rooms and apparatus will be sanitized before and after each session.
- Clients will be required to wait in their car prior to their appointment. When you arrive, call me 901-831-7178 and I will open the door to let you in.
- After arriving you will both be required to wash our hands, or use hand sanitizer. Both options will be available.
- Since Massage is a close contact business, for your safety and mine, masks will be required while you’re here. The only time they can be removed is while client is in prone (on your stomach) while on the table. The face cradle will have a layered pillow case draped to take the place of the mask.
- Credit/Debit Cards
- Paypal payments can be sent to email@example.com
- Venmo payments can be sent @Amanda-Graham-16
This is a fluid situation that seems to be changing daily. I will update the website and Facebook page as often as I can to keep you posted.
Thank you all for your understanding.